Bring your horse home to Oxbow Horse Farms-
a casual, relaxed atmosphere that caters to those who crave unspoiled nature,
top-notch horse care, and acres of riding land…
When you bring your horse to Oxbow, you can enjoy the over-sized outdoor arena, trails and fields. The human and equine bonds formed at Oxbow Horse Farms are sure to last a lifetime.
Skye moves between water and mineral block in the huge shaded run-in attached to her field. She can be outside 24/7 but with access to a clean, protected place to lay down or take refuge from bad weather. Each paddock at Oxbow Horse Farms is designed this way and horses are turned out on their own or in groups of 2-3.
Premium Outdoor Board
- High-quality hay fed throughout the day
- Custom weight based forage finisher grain is fed twice per day
- Small groups or private turnout
- Spacious run-ins in every paddock
- 24/7 Water & mineral blocks
Decorated lockers, an events board and plenty of room for your own bench or tack trunk in the Oxbow Horse Farms boarder tack room.
- Stalls cleaned daily
- Daily turnout in small groups or private short-term grazing
- Stalls are dutch-door loose boxes 19*10 feet
- Feeding details same as outdoor board
Rita relaxes with her head hanging over her dutch door and a shop fan blows to propel the cross breeze through her open window in the back. The stalls are 19ft by 10 ft and each feature a private watering hose to simplify quality care all year round.